[Redacted]

Posted on 2018-12-01 by FrankW
Status: Disabled
Target: 2496.0 AEON ➞ 808.51 USD


This proposal is disabled.

Deleted

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Comments
You need to be logged in to comment.

cryptozi 2018-12-06 06:33
Frank, any progress yet on the FreeBSD PKG? https://aeonfunding.com/proposal/10
reply
FrankW [op] 2018-12-09 20:18
I'm afraid there's still no news from their side. In my defense, I did mention that there will be a waiting time in my proposal.
comment is locked for editing/deleting
BMO-noire 2018-12-02 04:58
comment removed by BMO-noire
BMO-noire 2018-12-01 21:33
I would want to see proof of experience and prior work history before contributing to something like this. Also, our community doesn't have very deep pockets right now and I'm not convinced that this is the best way to spend funding.
reply
BMO-noire 2018-12-02 04:58
"I consider this the only proposal I've seen so far that actually contributes to the rise of the currencies evaluation." That's because we generally talk about this stuff freely in the community chat without asking for payment. Talk is easy, action is hard. However, I understand that you're probably a professional in your field and your time is probably highly valuable. We just have no way of knowing.
comment is locked for editing/deleting
FrankW [op] 2018-12-01 22:07
Fair enough however I'm not willing to reveal my identity just like that. There would be a conflict of interest. To combat the doubt of my prior experience, I'm willing to discuss payment terms. I suggest 60% as listed on my proposal and the remaining 40% on satisfaction. In regards to spending funding meaningful, with all due respect, but I consider this the only proposal I've seen so far that actually contributes to the rise of the currencies evaluation. If my offer is still too vague, pls don't hesitate to lay bare your concerns.
comment is locked for editing/deleting
FrankW [op] 2018-12-01 20:59
comment removed by FrankW
BigSlim 2018-12-01 20:27
750 euros to draft a business plan and then what? Why not draft a business plan for free then ask for funding to carry out that business plan that has been well constructed and laid out? A business plan that provides itemized lists of where Aeon's are going to and milestones for those things to be carried out. Right now it just seems like a member of the community asking 750 euros to write up how they can make an Aeon based business.
reply
420coupe 2018-12-10 17:21
I'm going to have to agree with this; I personally think the funds can be better used elsewhere and i do not see how starting an NPO will increase AEON usage or demand.
comment is locked for editing/deleting
FrankW [op] 2018-12-01 21:00
What? The NPO will offer services which can be paid for with AEON. Why not draft a business plan for free? I'm afraid I don't work for free. But feel free to draft the business plan yourself and proceed without my consultation. Right now it seems like a member of the community asking 750euros to write up how they can make an Aeon based business? Well, yes that's the rate I am willing to work for. The community had ideas, had the funds but nobody was putting in the work. That's the hole I'm trying to fill.
comment is locked for editing/deleting
Events
camthegeek [admin] 2018-12-12 20:21
Moved to status "Disabled".